- Navigate to the Skillset Survey spreadsheet and check to see if you have a tab already created for you first.
- If you do not have a tab yet, then create one following the instructions and the screenshots below.
- Review the "Scale" sheet to get a sense of what the numbers might mean - there are various interpretations on there. Pick the one(s) that make sense to you.
- Rate your current and desired level for each skill area. We encourage multi-disciplinary skillsets, so try and cover all areas you can, even if they are not often applicable to your day-to-day work.
- If you have skills (rabbit juggling?) you don't see listed, please add them to the "Suggested additions" sheet.
- Look at your deltas, and consider incorporating goals related to these into your professional development Trello board.
- Come back periodically (e.g. every 6 months) and update your numbers - this will allow you to track your progress over time.