Team Resume Instructions
We sometimes get requests for team resumes. We use a template for formatting team resumes so they are consistent.
- Look for an email from your onboarder introducing you to our Sales team asking that you schedule a 30 minute meeting to work on your resume and get an overview of our Sales/BD process.
- Review the resume template but do not edit or make any copies at this point.
- The Sales team will make a copy of the resume template and then connect with you to provide a link to your CivicActions resumes and help you complete the resume as needed.
- The Sales team will connect with you as needed to complete it.They may schedule a quick Zoom meeting to complete it together as well.
- The Sales team will also request copies of your degrees and certificates to keep on file.
- When you are complete with your resume, email the Sales team a link back to the same resume draft first provided, and also include the certs and degrees as noted above.
- The Sales team will do final review and save your resume in the team resumes folder.